Friday, 30 November 2012

Black London by Caitlin Kittredge-Book 1-Street Magic

Street Magic is one of the best books I've read these last months and I have to admit that I didn't expect it to be THAT good!!The plot as you can tell was amazing but I was more excited and fascinated by all those interested,amazing and funny characters. I expected that Jack and Pete would confess their love for the first book and go all soft on each other but that didn't happen.I was disappointed at first because I wanted them to be together...they are really perfect for each other.
But then I realised that it was better that way because the action and suspense were on high leves, really high levels in my opinion...something that wouldn't happen if they confessed what they felt for each other from the very beginning. Some may thing that the two of them didn't even like each other and it was true.Jack really hated Pete for what happened and Pete herself couldn't get over it.But then it became something like a love-hatred relationship and then they kind of got together better. And those last chapters..OMG...can't even describe how it was to read those last chapters...I was out of breath and I have to tell you that,even if it sounds a bit too much...I felt proud for Pete and what she did to save Jack..It was like a deja vu..The same thing that tore them apart from the beginning was what saved Jack and made them come closer.Not the way some of you including myself thought they would but...that's something.I think Caitlin Kittredge is an amazing author and I've got to say that I will never forget Jack and Pete...They're the kind of characters you meet only in books....well written and amazing books you really enjoy reading.Not that there aren't many characters in books that tend to stay in a reader's memory...But if I had to name them all I'd be here till midnight...I loved the book,I loved the plot.I loved everything about this book and I was cautious at the beginning.I am really obsessed with this book.

Rating:<3<3<3<3<3
You can also find this review here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and commenting!